An environment of infinite possibilities
Are you Ambitious?
Does it reflect in your drive and initiative? Are you driven to always seek new and revolutionary ways of doing things? Yes? We need to talk.
Learning and Development
Employees Value Proposition
Our criteria for Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division or higher
- National diploma from an accredited University or Polytechnic
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including
- Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
You will be invited to go through our recruitment process and if successful, you will be part of the three months intensive training programme.
Our Experienced hires enjoy an exciting experience through an acculturation programme that ensures a proper integration into the system which includes deep dive into our business focus, strategy, culture, core values history and policies.